The Berner Kammerorchester has invited me to conduct a totally female concert program with compositions by three astonishing women composers: Louise Farrenc’s 3rd Symphony, Ethel Smyth’s Concerto for horn and violin and a world première performance of Gabrielle Brunners’ Five pieces for orchestra. My brillant soloists will be the horn player Zora Slokar and violinist Agata Raatz. More informations about the concert which will take place on October 26 in Berne can be found here.
Les dernières actualités
- Invitation to the Lucerne Festival with Mahler 5
- Alpentöne 2021 – a feast for archaic sounds, melodies, encounters with the myths of Uri and beyond
- Invitation to the marvellous Resonanzenfestival in Sils Maria – 24th of September
- The Swiss label Schweizer Fonogramm has released its first studio recordings
- CD- Release by Mahler’s songs ‘ Aus des Knaben Wunderhorn’ with a young interpretation from the Berne University of the Arts