The Berner Kammerorchester has invited me to conduct a totally female concert program with compositions by three astonishing women composers: Louise Farrenc’s 3rd Symphony, Ethel Smyth’s Concerto for horn and violin and a world première performance of Gabrielle Brunners’ Five pieces for orchestra. My brillant soloists will be the horn player Zora Slokar and violinist Agata Raatz. More informations about the concert which will take place on October 26 in Berne can be found here.
Les dernières actualités
- CD- Release by Mahler’s songs ‘ Aus des Knaben Wunderhorn’ with a young interpretation from the Berne University of the Arts
- Ladies First – a totally female concert experience on October 26…
- Ladies first – a totally female concert experience on October 26 in Berne
- Ladies first – a very, very female concert program….
- New CD recording project with Mahler’s Wunderhorn songs